Monday 2 July 2012

Hello

Since coming to know the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour in 1972, I have loved the Bible and sharing the Good News with others in various ways - both the spoken and written word.

I decided to start this blog to help others in their walk with the Lord Jesus.  I don't know about you but I think most of us need some encouragement.  We live in a very fast-paced society and the important things can often be crowded out.

One area that Christians often struggle with is how to witness effectively and so I'd like to share some thoughts about witnessing which have helped me.   I do not profess to know it all - I certainly do not!  I have not been nearly as bold in my witness as I would have wanted to be over the years.  So, please provide feedback and take the time to share what has worked well for you too.

My next blog will refer you to an excellent site and organization which has been helping folk for so many years.    It has recently been helping me so much, so .... watch this space.

Till then, let me share this:  Follow Him, Jesus, and He will make you a fisher of men (Matt 4:19 free translation "The harvest is great, but the workers are few.  So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest: ask Him to send more workers into His fields" ... and ask Him to let us (you and me) be one of those workers! (Matt 9:37 & 38, NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment